Nissan North America Sales Increase 162 in July
Friday, August 03, 2012
Source: Nissan News
- Nissan Division achieves record July car sales -
- Infiniti sales increase 56.8% from prior year -
FRANKLIN, Tenn. - Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today reported July U.S. sales of 98,341 units versus 84,601 units a year earlier, up 16.2 percent. Nissan Division sales increased 12.3 percent for the month at 86,722 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 56.8 percent over the prior year, to 11,619 units.
- Nissan Division posted sales of 86,722 units, up 12.3 percent from last July’s 77,191 units.
- Sales of the Nissan Altima achieved a July record of 26,602, up 24.7 percent from a year ago. July marked the first full month of sales for the all-new, 2013 Altima sedan.
- Nissan Rogue also achieved best-ever July sales, with 13,193 units marking a 17.2 percent increase over July 2011.
- Nissan’s car lineup posted overall strong sales, with cars collectively recording record July volume of 53,744 units, up 13.8 percent from a year ago.
"Sales of the all-new Altima sedan - the most innovative Altima ever - helped propel Nissan car sales to the best July on record at 53,744 cars sold," said Al Castignetti, vice president and general manager, Nissan Division. "Initial reception of the all-new, 2013 Altima proved to be strong, with total Altima sales reaching 26,602 vehicles sold in July."
For the full press release, click here.
Visit our Long Island Nissan dealers for your new Nissan or browse our Suffolk County used cars and Nassau County used cars. At our Nissan dealers in New York, you will receive wonderful customer service and salesmen knowledgeable in each new Nissan. For more information, fill out our contact form.