The NY Auto Giant is a Proud Silver Level Corporate Sponsor of the National Brain Tumor Society Walk
Today there are over 600,000 people in the US living with the devastating diagnosis of a brain tumor. That's why the National Brain Tumor Society is fiercely committed to finding a cure for brain tumors.
Raising money and inspiring hope to make meaningful impact
The proceeds from this event benefit the National Brain Tumor Society, which is aggressively pursuing a cure for brain tumors by:
- Driving strategic research aimed at finding new therapies as quickly as possible
- Empowering the brain tumor community to advocate for vital government programs and policies that will result in better treatments and quality of life for those affected by brain tumors.
- Providing helpful and trusted online information and resources for brain tumor patients, families, and caregivers
Connecting with others and staying informed
To learn more, visit www.braintumor.org/unite, where you can:
- Learn about the latest in research
- Get information and support when you need it
- Connect with others, in person or online
- Tell us your story
Many Voice. United Purpose.
Join with National Brain Tumor Society and improve the lives of all those affected by brain tumors. Unite to fight brain tumors today!
Walk toward a day without brain tumors
New York Brain Tumor Walk
June 16, 2012
Registration: 7 AM
Program and Activities: 8:30 AM - Noon
Inspire Hope. Take Action™
Join us as a team or individual for this inspirational, all-ages fundraising walk and community day to support the brain tumor cause. This event includes:
- 5K walk (3.1 miles)
- Fun family activities
- Food and beverages
- Awards for top fundraisers
The route is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
For more information about sponsorship benefits email Karen Backner at email@example.com.
Walk. Volunteer. Donate. For more information contact:
NYWalk@braintumor.org | Toll-free 866-455-3214